Calculating Thermal Inactivation of Pathogens
- Course description: Cooking products to effectively inactivate pathogens is a critical control step in many HACCP programs. This interactive webinar will provide background and training on the use of the American Meat Institute Process Lethality Determination Spreadsheet.
- Presenter: Andy Milkowski, FRI, Adjunct Professor, Dept. Animal Sciences, UW-Madison.
- Cost: There is no charge.
- Next session: to be announced
- Registration is required and limited to 40 participants
- After your registration is approved, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar. During the webinar you will need speakers to hear the audio and can ask questions anytime via chat.
- Archive: this interactive webinar is presented live only; there will be no archive.
- Class handouts will be emailed to registrants the day before the webinar. The D-values reference list is available here.
- Webinar questions? please contact Andy Milkowski, firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.263.6826