Applied Food Safety Laboratory · CLA Resource · Contact Us
UW-Madison Food Research Institute

Graduate programs

The Food Research Institute does not directly grant degrees, but graduate students can study to earn the M.S. or Ph.D. degree under FRI faculty from these departments and programs:

Graduate admissions at the University of Wisconsin-Madison